Michael Page Portugal
21.04.2017 | | Referência: 1887169
Sap Bo Business Intelligence Developer - M/F (m/f)
Adicionado em 21.04.2017Sobre os nossos clientesOur client is a leading telecommunications and software company.Descriçăo da oferta
Our client is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill a Business Analytics position in its Greater Lisbon offices.
Reporting to the Product Research & Design Manager, the selected candidate will join a remarkably experienced and integrated team to jointly develop data products that will support the operation and leverage the knowledge of our business partners, offering powerful insights to support strategic decisions.
Among other, the main responsibilities will be the following:
- Identify needs and support business teams;
- InvestigatecurrentDataAnalyticsplatforms for:
- Data correlation
- Trends, Outliers
- Data Discovery
- Implement new powerful data analysis and web visualizations.
- Master Degree in IT/Telecom;
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Business Intelligence (SQL, ETL, Reporting & Dashboards, SAP BO);
- Experience in Web integration;
- Experience in the Telecom sector;
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Team working skills;
- Interest in highly complex projects;
- Substantial level of autonomy;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
The following skills will be considered a plus:
- Experience in large scale databases, Hadoop or NoSQL technologies;
- Knowledge of commercial and emerging tools & languages such as Tableau, R, QlikView, Microstrategy, Python, etc;
- Strong knowledge and experience of relational databases, their design, implementation and optimization using the best practices;
- GenuineinterestintheBusinessAnalyticsareaandpursuing agrowingcareerapproachingconceptssuch as:
- Hacking Skills
- Mathematical/Statistical expertise
- Data Exploration
- Data Visualization
- Big Data
Join a multinational growing company.O que procuramoshadoop, nosql, big data, BI, BA, analytics, SAP BO, business objectsContacto da Michael PageClique aqui para responder a este anúncio.