Bosch Termotecnologia S.A.
10.01.2017 | Aveiro | Referência: 1845600
Industrialization Engineer M/F (M/F)
The capacity of innovation and know-how development determine the success of the Bosch Group companies worldwide. Invest your willingness to learn and your dedication and ability to master new tasks with us and participate in ensuring the success of our company.
Bosch Thermotechnology SA belongs to the business unit Thermotechnology, a name associated to technology, innovation and quality.
Responsible for development and production of Vulcano´s brand products represents, on national market, Technology, Innovation and Quality. The basis of your business success lies in its capacity for innovation and advancement in terms of technological know-how, making it leader in Europe market for water heaters.
A sua missão:
O seu perfil:
- Participate in the creation of the planning process of new industrialization projects giving inputs in its specialty (copper, stamping, assembly and machining) for investment, including MAE EWAK and GK Lead Time in order to comply with the requirements of the same.
- Collaborate on new product industrialization studies giving inputs in its specialty (copper, stamping, machining and assembly) for investment, including MAE EWAK, and GK Lead Time in order to comply with the requirements thereof.
- Collaboration in planing guideline workshops, DFMA (Design for Manufacturing) - giving inputs to optimize the design for more efficient production, LLD (Lean Line Design), designing a production area made up of new investments, SCAL- detailing assembly times and optimizing investments.
- Collaboration D-FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) through the risk analysis of the design and the effect on the client, with greater emphasis on characteristics affecting the production process.
- P-FMEA Realization (Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) through the process of mapping, idenficaon of failure modes and their effects on the product and customer, ensuring the definition of preventive measures and detection of these failure modes.
- Specification of investments by developing specifications.
- Select suppliers through technical analysis of the proposals ensuring the best choice taking into account the design requirements (Lead Time, Quality Investment Risk).
- Review and approval of mechanical design and electrical investments ensuring compliance with specified requirements.
- Monitoring the implementation of such investments in supplier ensuring compliance with the specified requirements and compliance with the agreed schedule.
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
HOW TO APPLY:Clique aqui
- Master in Mechanics
- Seniority level in the current position
- High capacity of decision making
- High level of cooperation skills
- High level of communication skills
- High level of results orientation skills
- High level of future orientation skills
para responder a este anúncio.
Construa a sua história de sucesso. Candidate-se já!
Ns de Referencia:PT00003083
|Candidate-se agora online!|
Utilize o nosso formulário de candidatura online
para nos fazer chegar a sua candidatura
de forma rápida e segura.