20.03.2017 | Lisboa | Referência: 1870610
| || |
|The scope of this role includes program implementations that are large, regional or global, including complex, highly integrated solutions with multiple sub-components.|
Overall responsibility for leading the effective implementation of the technology components of customer VMS programs. The person in this role will work with the customer, project team and VMS technology partner in driving, developing and delivering the technology solution for customer VMS programs.
The individual will be responsible for:
* Framing the recommended VMS technology solution to support the stated need while considering delivery, as well as long term operational sustainability and costs to the program.
* Collaborating with technology partners to creatively solve complex business problems and escalate issues encountered during the implementation process for resolution
* Ensuring best practices and standards are applied to support Kelly back and front office processes
* Ensure that the technology deliverables are coordinated with the activities of cross functional team members involved in implementation.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
LEAD TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION PROJECTS:
* Effectively and efficiently lead customer discovery discussions surrounding technology.
* Provide subject matter expert- level design consultation, in the translation of customer requirements and processes, to a supportable solution within the VMS technology configuration.
* Successfully implement requirements to ensure technology delivery and drive on-time program launch.
* Maintain customer and vendor relationships by building professional rapport, follow up consistently, and maintain ongoing contact and communication
o Establish and maintain senior level relationships with the customer program sponsor, technology partner as well as Kelly project/program sponsor.
o Act as escalation point for other team members when VMS partner expectations are not being met.
* Collaborate with project team members to drive technology design processes and delivery.
* Thoroughly document configuration decisions and processes end to end, as well as system interfaces/dependencies for long term sustainability of program.
* Configure technology to deliver the business process effectively
* Set VMS technology configuration deliverables and milestones within the project schedule
* Overall responsibility for VMS system configuration
DEVELOP VMS TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE, DOCUMENT AND DELIVER BEST PRACTICES ACROSS MULTIPLE VMS TECHNOLOGIES:
* Develop expertise in product functionality for multiple VMS technologies.
* Participation in special project teams related to quality, departmental initiatives and disaster recovery.
* Assist other team members within, or outside the scope, of the VMS Technology Consultant responsibilities/role, as appropriate and needed to support GIS and Company business needs and objectives.
* Bachelor's degree with technical or business focus, or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 4 years of specific experience in an area of the staffing industry (either in staffing, Contingent Workforce Outsourcing/ OCG or VMS application technology)
* Minimum 3 Years of large scale program or project implementation experience.
* Experience/exposure to large projects and initiatives
* Ability to consult across multiple VMS platforms
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to work with limited direction, seeking guidance and bringing critical items to leadership attention, as needed
* Very strong technical aptitude and skill, including browser based VMS applications
* Advanced understanding of software integration, and ability to work with implementation managers and technology vendors to implement the technical solution for a complex customer implementation
* Understanding complex business problems and providing creative subject matter expert-level technology solutions to support dynamic business processes
* Ability to develop an internal network of critical resources for rapid problem resolution.
* Exceptional communication skills for engagement with senior-level stakeholders (oral, written, presentation and listening)
* Ability to understand customer needs and implement solutions to meet their needs
* Proven process development and improvement to meet the technological and business process needs of a customer
* Ability to utilize industry best practices to provide innovations solutions to meet customer needs
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple technology projects
* Individual must have the ability to travel up to 20% per month during peak implementation activities.
Interested candidates, who meet the above minimum criteria, should apply initially via email and include an up to date C.V. with reasons for applying at: firstname.lastname@example.org (attention Astrid Akse) and reference "GIS Technology Consultant' in the subject line.
|Caso considere que corresponde ao perfil pretendido envie-nos a sua candidatura actualizada através deste