|Kelly Engineering Resources is recruiting a QA/QC Responsible - Solar Power Plant to work in Morocco. |
- Coordination of The Quality Control Team on site - Mechanical, Electrical and I&C;
- A review of quality documentation, such as procedures, PPIs and subcontractor qualifications;
- The supervision, verification and acceptance of inspections made by the inspectors or companies responsible for mechanical and electrical assemblies and instrumentation;
- Monitoring of, and compliance with quality plans, PPIs, tests, NDTs;
- Daily control of the execution of the work and of the documentation generated by the subcontractors used for welding, mechanical assembly, electrical and installation work, and by inspections;
- The supervision, verification and acceptance of welding works in Pressure vessels, piping and structure steel;
- The management of nonconformities in accordance with the applicable procedures;
- Coordination to ensure that the execution quality control and its documentary files are drawn up and prepared correctly, in accordance with the development of the project;
- Planning of activities to comply with codes, directives and regulations applicable to the plant;
- The preparation of files and of any necessary information on matters related to the quality of the execution of the project, for the provisional and final commissioning requests;
- The preparation of any quality dossiers required by the client or regulatory or legalisation bodies;
- In general, any other additional Quality Control related activities that may be required at any point during the construction process and that have not been mentioned above;
- Conduct internal audits and follow-up with proper documentation and corrective actions;
- Planning and guidance of all QA/QC personnel and contractors;
- Assure that adequate training of QC personnel is done to ensure optimum utilization of inspectors.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Construction of Power Plants including 5 years at a managerial level;
- Mechanical or Welding engineering degree;
- Good knowledge related with Mechanical Codes of Construction ASME VIII, ASME B31.1, API's;
- Excellent command of English
- International exposure and ability to interact with a multi-national and multi-cultural team.
- Attractive salary package;
- Opportunity to develop an international career.
If you fulfill all the requirements, please submit your application online.
|Caso considere que corresponde ao perfil pretendido envie-nos a sua candidatura actualizada através deste