BNP Paribas Cardif
21.04.2017 | Lisbon | Referência: 1887108
Descrição da Empresa
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
To support our growth in Portugal, we are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes located in Lisbon.
Descrição da Função
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices, in the following areas:
- Staffing Management;
- Administration and Compensation Management;
- Training and Development Management.
- Manage of the Company HR team in a context of strong development in our 2 service centers located in Lisbon and Oporto.
Perfil do Candidato
Ensure the proper functioning HR department, such as:
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Historical human resource records maintenance;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employee services and counseling.
- Advanced academic degree, such as Master in Human Resources Management or Business Administration;
- At least 10 years’ experience in HR positions and 3 years in a management position;
- Strong knowledge of Portuguese labour law;
- Know-how of definitions and implementation of HR policies;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Knowledge of French;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines;
- Available to travel if required.
Please send us your CV with the reference “HR Manager” on the subject.