10.08.2015 | Lisboa | Referência: 1316985
| || |
|Kelly IT Resources is seeking a DevOps Engineer (M/F) to integrate a multinational that is a reference in the e-commerce field, with offices in Lisbon.|
Kelly IT Resources, owned by American multinational Kelly Services is the business unit specialized in Recruitment & Selection and Outsourcing of Information Technology professionals.
Founded in 1946, Kelly Services is an American multinational company leader in Human Resource Management which is present in over 30 countries. Quoted on NASDAQ stock exchange, Kelly Services works with more than 90% of Fortune 500 and 100 companies, employing 560.000 professionals annually. The turnover achieved in 2015 was 5.5 Billion USD.
Kelly IT Resources - Powered by people, driven by technology.
* Promote availability, scalability and efficiency by engineering reliability into software and systems;
* Contribute to architecture, tools, standards and practices for our engineering system;
* Enhance our configuration management tooling and infrastructure;
* Participate in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting;
* Create and utilize tools to collect key metrics and troubleshoot application performance;
Support development teams;
* Managing all the internal systems and networking, monitoring platform performance and uptime;
* Provide system support.
* 3+ years of relevant work experience;
* In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting;
* Experience with using and supporting web hosting technologies such as MySQL, Apache, Nginx, Postfix, Memcached, Redis etc;
* Understanding and experience with scalable, cloud-based solutions such as AWS;
* Experience with monitoring tools such as Monit, Munin and Nagios;
* Experience with Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (e.g. Puppet, Fabric, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins etc.) desired;
* Solid understanding of the full compute stack - storage, networking, OS, virtualization, configuration management and provisioning.
* Good communication skills
* Good team player
* Good organization skills
|Caso considere que corresponde ao perfil pretendido envie-nos a sua candidatura actualizada através deste