10.01.2017 | Porto | Referência: 1845567
Descrição da Empresa
Our client is a very well established Sardine-Tin-production plant in the North of Portugal with an international market presence.
The highly respected brand has a long history and tradition and an excellent reputation for maybe the best tinned sardine. Total freshness and traditional production method guarantees satisfied clients all over the world.
Due to a recent takeover the company is seeking a Country Manager, who is production/supply minded AND sales focused, a business personality with enthusiasm and the ability to guide the company into a modern future without loosing the spirit for tradition.
We are looking for an inspirational leader capable of motivating, coaching and getting the very best from your team and for the market.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented operations professional who is looking for a genuine entrepreneurial challenge.
Descrição da Função
- Management of the production site’s turnover
- Responsibility for the manufacturing process and its development
- Leading the existing team of 100 workers and some admin team members
- Re-organise the logistics process
- Increase the production productivity
- Expand to new markets in Europe and worldwide with the assistance of the mother company in Austria
Perfil do Candidato
- Entrepreneur Personality
- Min of 7 years experience of leading and managing a successful team
- Outstanding business leadership qualities, motivation and communication skills
- Experienced with hi-quality food processing and FMCG marketing
- Experienced in Manufacturing, Supply Chain Processes and Sales/Marketing
- English and Portuguese proficiency is mandatory
- Readiness to travel
- Passionate about food manufacturing and FMCG marketing
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Ambitious, dynamic ownership organisation with high financial stability, strong growth focus and Austrian success tradition
If you are open to a real business challenge located in Porto please send your CV in English to Linda Zelenka firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number C6079. We are looking forward to an informative first Skypemeeting.